Prev: RE: Idle Langston thoughts Next: Re: [FT] Campaign.

Re: [FT] Campaign.

From: <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:47:31 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign.

Bugger! I go off the list for a year or 2 to do stuff (wedding,
honeymoon, kid, etc) come back and in the first week find someone
stealing my ideas. :)

My idea was to have the players start with 2 funds. One a development
fund that could only be spent on developing their intial economies. The
other was a buying fund that they could use to bid for planets, all
roughly equally distant from Earth, and purchase military forces. That
meant that those bidding high for good productive systems would then
have small forces and vice vercea.

As I havent run the campagin yet (still rounding up players) I cant say
if it works well but it is a thought.

Tony.
"wilko over and out"