Prev: Re: The FB1 and 2 errata Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Re: The FB1 and 2 errata

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:42:08 -0500
Subject: Re: The FB1 and 2 errata

On 4 Oct 2003 at 13:58, Steen/Lisbeth Guldager/Neugebauer wrote:

> I did have a link on my old PC to a page showing the errors in FB1 and
> FB2 but it seems that I have forgot to copy it to my new one.

If I remember correctly, there was one or two small pieces of errata
that were missing in the FAQ link that Roger sent (though that may
have been corrected, or I may just have been remembering
incorrectly).

I have, I believe, a correct set of errata on my web page.

You can go there with the following URL:

http://ft.hyperbear.com

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@hyperbear.com
http://www.hyperbear.com

Now, see, if you combine different colours of light, you get white!
Try that with Play-Doh and you get brown! How come? - Alan Moore &
   Kevin Nolan, _Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor_

Prev: Re: The FB1 and 2 errata Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,