Prev: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making) Next: RE: Transhuman Thrust

Re: Transhuman Thrust

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:00:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Transhuman Thrust

Huh?  I'm lost.  A yawner?  While it was outside my focus I don't think
it was a yawner... was it?

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 07:41:07 -0500 "Mark A. Siefert"
<siefertma@wi.rr.com>
writes:
>Well I can see that this topic has become a yawner.  I'm sorry for
>bringing
>it up.  From now on, I'll just keep my big mouth shut.
>
>Mark.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making) Next: RE: Transhuman Thrust