Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Point Next: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making)

Re: Transhuman Thrust

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 20:14:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Transhuman Thrust

Jon Davis wrote:

> No, not really.  I'm interested in hearing any ideas you may
> want to toss out regarding the mechanics of the ships and weapons.

If you have any ideas for THS under Full THrust rules, I'd also be
interested.  I very much enjoy the setting, and on my long list of
things to get around to doing is some Stargrunt or Dirtside in the THS
setting.  (Not to mention some actual roleplaying.  But perhaps using
FUDGE instead of GURPS, a topic for another time & another list....)

I seem to recall that the SJGames folks have tossed around the idea of
using Attack Vector aka Delta-V as the basis for handling THS space
combat, maybe in a supplement.	I can't recall where I read it... Maybe
the THS Yahoo! group, or perhaps one of the Pyramid newsgroups.

Cheers,
Jerry Acord
acord@imagiware.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Point Next: Re: [OT] The Ohioan Menace (was Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making)