Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Point Next: Re: [FT] Jump Point

Re: Transhuman Thrust

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:16:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Transhuman Thrust

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Well I can see that this topic has become a yawner.  I'm sorry for
bringing
> it up.  From now on, I'll just keep my big mouth shut.
>
> Mark.

No, not really.  I'm interested in hearing any ideas you may
want to toss out regarding the mechanics of the ships and weapons.
(I'm also unable to send e-mail to the list during the day.)

Are you familiar with Keith Watt's Exodus Project?  He prepared one
or two FT variant scenarios for the ECC convention based on his
science fiction universe he created.  he's not been active with his
website lately, but there's some interesting material.

It's at:  http://www.exodusproject.com/

Jon

Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Point Next: Re: [FT] Jump Point