Prev: Re: Transhuman Thrust Next: RE: Transhuman Thrust

RE: [FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:52:31 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

>The direct link is www.star-ranger.com/Stuff/ESU.htm

On site:
Fleet Book Reinforcements - All of those ships the Fleet Book mentions
but
does not include.

Sweet! The mis-spoken Beijing varient was merely an example. I'd hope
these
can be included on the registry for convenient one-stop shopping, unless
they already are, and I just chose a 'rogue' case.

Occasionally, my employer actually expects work to the point I don't dig
into a site deeply enough. Go figure...

Thanks, Dean!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Transhuman Thrust Next: RE: Transhuman Thrust