Prev: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making, Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:53:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 10:21 am, Roger Burton West wrote:

> BFG = Battle Fleet Gothic?

Yup.

> http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ft/gothic.html
> http://www.star-ranger.com/Stuff/ImperialGothic.htm

Thanks for those.

I had found the Gothic Thrust but as I was looking for ship stats and
possibly
SSD's I didn't see it for what it was on first-glance.	It's actually
very
helpful.  That's for prompting my second look at it.

The star ranger I'd seen, but it's out of date when considering using
the
newer BFG ships as it's referring to GW's relatively ancient first foray
into
space-battle games.

Thanks again for the help!

--