Prev: Scared Chitless - Reading through old messages. Next: Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

[FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:53:08 -0500
Subject: [FT] Thanks, and a request to Jon Re: Ship Designs - Sure now that I want to look at it, I can't find it.

It seems that several of the links to scans have been disabled; while
some
are obviously out of the book, and should only be available that way,
some
are described, but not excuted, in the book. Jon, would you consider
posting such things at Bejing/B on your site?

After you get piccies of all models there first, of course,  oh, and
also
publish BDS... *snicker*

The_Beast