Prev: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary federation in the making? Next: RE: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making

Re: [OT] Got the Job

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:59:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Got the Job

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:45:15 +0100, "Germy" writes:
>Well I got the job I went for.
>
>It's remarkable to think that an Historical wargamer employed a
>sci-fi/fantasy one!
>Could this mean the other cold war is truely over :)
>
>Jeremey

Congrats.  Think about it this way: Better to fire a scifi/fantasy
gamer and convert them back to the one true path than to hire some
Luddite who doesn't game and have to teach them all about little lead
guys.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-