Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

RE: [FT] Starfield maps...

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:21:10 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Starfield maps...

> Dunno if Dean Gundberg mentioned it here, (he probably did, and
> I'm just spacey), but on the BFG list he mentioned two websites
> that can do maps/starfields.......very awesome stuff!
> In Deans words:
> "A guy does this on the web but prints out the maps with a hex overlay
for
> Star Fleet Battles.
> http://www.idcproductions.com/SFBmain.htm
> You can ask if he would do one without the hexes."
>
> "If you want to make your own starfield, try "Universe" from
> Diard Software
> http://www.idcproductions.com/SFBmain.htm
> There is a FREE version or you can pay and get more tools.  There
> is also a
> Photoshop plug in version.  I've made lots of star fields and nebulas
with
> this and you can create a really large image if you want."

That second link should be http://www.diardsoftware.com/
Did I send the wrong one to the BFG list?

> Again, Dean shines through with great info! Thanks Dean!

Awww shucks (kicks the dirt) t'aint nuth'n

Dave, I did get my Vin'Grun fleet painted up and it was used at GenCon
this
year.  I'll get pics of that fleet up on my site soon...maybe even
tonight.

Also for everyone, I finally got all my pictures from GenCon posted
along
with turn by turn pictures of my Sci-Fi Crossover games.  Links are on
the
towards the top of my home page.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview