Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: RE (OT) Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: "Claus Paludan" <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:35:13 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

LOL - let us know how it goes Jeremey!!
---
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

E-mail [privat] : cpaludan@worldonline.dk
W-site [privat] : http://www.krigsspil.dk
ICQ Nr [privat] : 15328534 ( http://www.icq.com )
MSN : claus_paludan@hotmail.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Germy
  To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 12:29 PM
  Subject: [OT] Strange Job Interview

  Well I've just had a most unusual start to a job interview.

  As some of you know I'm a Librarian.
  So I sit down in the interview room for a new job and the first thing
the
  female library manager (probably in her mid forties) says to me is
  "we've seen your website" so I'm thinking hang on I never made any
reference to it in my application?
  So I wait for comments about the site, and I get from the library
manager
  "I'm mainly into historical gaming but I like your site and the
painted miniatures"

  That was yesterday and I'm still in shock :)

  Spent so long explaining the hobby or apologising for it that when it
hit me in the face I didn't know what to say!

  Just thought I'd share.

  Jeremey
  www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: RE (OT) Strange Job Interview