Prev: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations? Next: Re: Looking for Aaron

Looking for Aaron

From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@u...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:43:30 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
Subject: Looking for Aaron

Way back in 2000 I helped someone called Aaron (Sorry can't remember the
last name and I have lost his email address)with a Dirtside II
spreadsheet
DS1.xls

After a bit of a break from gaming due to young ones I am back at it
again
( Can't keep a good man down) and have modified the original spreadsheet
and updated it for more automatic operation.

I would like to get a copy back to him and ask his approval to
distribute
it if any one was interested.

Regards

Flynn Richardson
Special Projects Manager
Unilever Australasia

Prev: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations? Next: Re: Looking for Aaron