Prev: Re: CPV Next: RE: CPV

CPV

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:41:37 +0100
Subject: CPV

Roger Burton wrote on Monday the 18th August, 2003:

>...you might find http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200302/msg00334.html
worth
>a look - Oerjan's fine-tuning the CPV concept, but this is a good
>starting point for making large ships as costly as they really ought to
>be...

I've been racking my brain over this for ages but I'm afraid my grasp of
mathematics has never been my strong point so can some one help explain
this
equation:

		Basic Hull Cost = (TMF^2)/100

I'm fine with the "TMF" and "/100", I just have no idea what the " ^ "
represents and thus what it does with the TMF and the 2.

No doubt it is something extremely obvious but I have never been afraid
look stupid in the search of knowledge...as many of you probably realise
from some (if not all) of my previous posts.

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: CPV Next: RE: CPV