Prev: Re: (was B_5 Aft Arc)Bombers/raiders Next: [FT] First conditions

Re: Shiva Option

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:56:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Shiva Option

>I thought he already had Crusade?

*d'oh*

Right: back to two. ;->=

>Crusade the novel reads like a series of battle reports from the
>playtesting of Crusade the scenario module. Let's just say that this is
no

>coincidence :-/

That's OK, I kinda figured that out for myself.

>Buy the StarFire scenario module "ISW4" and read it instead ;-)

You're claiming the 'interludes' are equal to the novel? ;->=

OK, I've made my prepay on a substantial portion of my GZG 15mm
commitment.
If I can find an route/format I can live with, will do.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: (was B_5 Aft Arc)Bombers/raiders Next: [FT] First conditions