Prev: Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels Next: Re: OT: The Shiva Option

Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Jim Bell <jn.bell@s...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:55:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Jon is correct the Praying Mantis and Firebat images are swapped. Many
of the Nightwatch ships for SD were initially released as Traveller
ships by RAFM but then repackaged as SD fighters. I think that is where
the similarity Jon is referencing came from.

Its funny to look at that list again, I have at least 2 of every ship on

that list. I even made the master for the 707 Lillith. Though the
largest of this line is only cruiser class in size when put with the FT
fleets. One of the best ships for DS from this line IMO as a dropship
was never released, the original Sorenson III. It looked much link the
dropship from the Aliens movie.

I'll just go back to lurking now

Jim