Prev: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: OT: The Shiva Option

Re: OT: The Shiva Option

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:14:13 EDT
Subject: Re: OT: The Shiva Option

In a message dated 8/30/03 1:49:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kochte@stsci.edu
writes:

> I just stopped by Walden's Books earlier today and saw
> that Weber/White's sequel to "In Death Ground", "The Shiva
> Option", is now out in paperback.

I just finished this book last week. I loved it. Granted it is long, but

plenty of starship blasting action to keep it going. All I have to do
now is get
the prequels to it.

Kirk

Webelos Leader-Pack 23
Scoutmaster - Troop 23
Coosa District Activity Chairman-NWGA BSA
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

"Who touches a boy by the Master's plan
Is shaping the course of a future man,
Is dealing with one who is living seed
And may be a man whom the world will need. "

Prev: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: OT: The Shiva Option