Prev: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt Next: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:05:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

Damond Walker wrote:
> On 8/30/03 12:08, "Yves Lefebvre" <ivanohe@abacom.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm from Quebec, Canada. There is at least 3 other people here who
play GZG
>>games. Those are people I had converted to the light side. The only
problem
>>is distance : One is at a 3 hours drive, the other at 1 hour and the
last
>>is in the same city, but heavily tainted by GW.
>>

>     Hmmm...I wonder if you guys are close enough to join the yearly
Canadian
> contingent at ECC in Lancaster?
>
>     There is a Canadian contingent isn't there?  :)
>
> Damo

That group comes from the Ottawa region in Ontario.  It's probably
about the same length of drive to get to Lancaster.

I'll be sending out the call for events soon.  ECC VII is six months
away.

Jon

Prev: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt Next: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt