Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

[OT] Obscure quotes Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:25:16 -0500
Subject: [OT] Obscure quotes Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

>Early Blackadder (season 1?). Baldrick asks Blackadder which codpiece
he'd
>like to wear today....
>May not be a wordperfect quote, it's from memory, but you get the
gist....
;-)

Funny, I tend to avoid all things Atkinson, and yet I guessed it might
be
that. You can't charge my distaste to a lack of understanding or
knowledge.
;->=

The 'beautiful plumage', should someone find THAT obscure, was an
oblique
homage to Monty Python's Parrot Sketch.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement