Prev: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance to lure me away from the Dark Side :-) Next: RE: IJN Tugs

IJN

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:42:28 -0400
Subject: IJN

So I have a theme for my IJN fleet.  Everything but the smallest ships
and carriers are battleriders.	They are all high thrust (6) and their
primary weapons are 1 arc p-torps.  Should be exciting to play.

We are running a campaign, one of our campaign rules is if tugs are
used the attacker must place them on the table.  So does anyone have
suggestions for IJN tugs?  I can attach the large engine modules to
whatever hull I use, but I need a base hull.  I'd sculpt it but my
sculpting skills are inadequate.

TIA

Roger Books