Prev: Re: Alien Figures? Next: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance to lure me away from the Dark Side :-)

Re: Alien Figures?

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:52:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Alien Figures?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Allan Goodall wrote:

> Jerry, or anyone else, have you ordered anything from Griffin
Miniatures? Is
> there a contact e-mail address for them? Their web site doesn't have
contact
> information. You can add the figures to a "cart" but you can't check
out
> anywhere, and you can't even see what's in your cart....

According to TMP (http://theminiaturespage.com/man/?id=griffin) their
email address is "sales@griffinminiatures.com".  I have not ordered from

them, although I did drop them a line suggesting they mention the scale
of
their figures somewhere on their site where customers might actually see

it.

A recent thread on TMP discussing ordering from Griffin:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=10781

CHeers
Jerry

--