Prev: Fwd: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Fwd: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

Re: DD'oh

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:00:41 +0100
Subject: Re: DD'oh

>Whilst going through my NAC taskforce last night I noticed something
odd
>with my Ticonderoga DD's. So I opened up FB1 to the appropiate page and
>my chargin saw that I had mounted all 4 DD's in the squadron upside
down.
>What is even more embarrassing is that this attack of the stupid's had
>occurred over 4 years ago...
>
>I suppose I could paint them Red and pass them off as the new "heavy"
>component to the NAC Red Arrows fighter display team.
>
>Regards,
>
>Matt "bloody daft" Tope

There is no "up" and "down" in space, Matt.....  ;-)

Actually, it may not even be a "mistake" - depends when and where you
got
the particular models. When originally designed (by Paul Copeland of
CMD)
the 105 did not have the little "turrety-thing" on its main hull; this
was
added by Paul later on when the model was re-moulded, but he added it on
the BOTTOM (compared to the orientation of the original version) - so
halfway through its production life, the model actually did get flipped
over so that you could still put it on a stand! The FB1 drawing was done
of
the "newer" version, flipped so the turret is on top.

The bottom line is, it really does NOT matter which way up you've got
yours!	;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Fwd: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Fwd: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement