Prev: Re: Maritme Strike Bombers Next: DD'oh

Re: CinC

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:42:09 -0500
Subject: Re: CinC

Cool, soon?

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures and 1:6K warships are my main interest.  I
play them in Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction; big battles, small battles and skirmishes.
But if you have
the figures (2 mm through 54 mm,) the  terrain and the rules... Fight's
on!  Let's game"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:15:36 -0400 "TMP Editor"
<webmaster@theminiaturespage.com> writes:
>> Maybe it was The Miniatures Page or one of its readers who had that
>> pseudo-review.
>
>Wasn't me, though I've been planning to run some pictures of their
>FASA
>sci-fi line...
>
>- Bill Armintrout, editor
>The Miniatures Page
>http://theminiaturespage.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Maritme Strike Bombers Next: DD'oh