Prev: Re: Yep, broke it. :) Next: Maritme Strike Bombers

Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:46:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

Personally we have no problem with it as it is.  Indeed, our mods make
fire
simultanious (considered the cumulative fire over the course of the
turn),
we use the critical hits in "deadly" mode, ie check each and every time
row is crossed off, and vector 100%.

Points don't matter, we don't even try to calculate them. The rule here
is
use the computer program to generate the ship or one out of a book.

I have no problem with advanced weaponry being deadly as hell.

Prev: Re: Yep, broke it. :) Next: Maritme Strike Bombers