Prev: Re: CinC Next: RE: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

RE: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:36:58 +1000
Subject: RE: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

On Friday, August 22, 2003 8:40 AM, Jared Hilal [SMTP:jlhilal@yahoo.com]
wrote:
> If so, I offer an alternative suggestion:
> Instead of increasing the cost of the rotate maneuver, limit each ship

> to one (1) Rotate per game turn.
> accelerate "sideways" if needed
>
> This makes the massive numbers of turrets on the (for example)
> Earthforce Nova and Omega from B5 much more useful.  Same for the
> broadside batteries of Battlefleet Gothic and Honor Harrington style
ships.

The EFSB variant uses 1 thrust per facing change; which has the same
effect.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Commonwealth policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: CinC Next: RE: Cinematic vs. Vector movement