Prev: Re: CinC Next: Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!)

RE: CinC

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:55:51 -0500
Subject: RE: CinC

> I thought Dean had posted a psuedo-review awhile back. However, I
can't
> find piccies on the Star Ranger site.
>
> Dean, you there?

.......Yup, I'm around.

I did post that CinC was back after being on hiatus for a while and I
might
even have included a few images of the old RL fighters (can't check due
the firewall for gaming/gambling sites at work).  I wouldn't have
included
anything for the vehicles.

Maybe it was The Miniatures Page or one of its readers who had that
pseudo-review.

CinC is located a few hours away from me and I have seen their sci-fi
vehicles at a game store in Minneapolis/St Paul.  The 6 legged walker
looked
good and the tanks seemed to be advanced versions of current ones and
not
overly futuristic.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: CinC Next: Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!)