Prev: Re: Virus? Next: Virus

Re: (FT)UNSC/Movement systems

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:58:02 +0100
Subject: Re: (FT)UNSC/Movement systems

Oerjan wrote:

>However, human/Phalon *Vector* designs outclass the KV pretty badly in
>Vector, mainly since they get very nearly nearly the same
manoeuvrability
>at a significantly lower cost for engines. (If you pit the same
>human/Phalon Vector designs against Kra'Vak in Cinematic, the tables
are of
>course turned completely!)

In that case I'm glad that we inhabit the dimension that uses vector
style
physics and not cinematic.
Still it could make for an interesting scenario: can the vector humans
guard
the rip in the fabric of space/time long enough to evacuate their
cinematic
trans-dimensional cousins from the rampaging Kra'Vak hordes? ;-)

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: Virus? Next: Virus