Prev: Re: Chickens Next: [FT] Struggling OnT Re: OT Chupacabra!

Re: OT Chupacabra!

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:23:06 +1000
Subject: Re: OT Chupacabra!

From: <warbeads@juno.com>

> One tie to being SF and hence at least marginally On Topic:  Victorian
> Science Fiction!
>
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:42:46 -0400 "Bob" <raminad@earthlink.net>
writes:
> >(Rousing from a long slumber...)

> >Recently received my copy of "Mammalian Mayhem" written by Chris
Peers
> >and
> >published by The Honourable Lead Boiler Suit Company (HLBS).
> >
> >The rules are a skirmish set covering big game hunting in the
> >Victorian Era,
> >but only against those animals known to fight back.

Are you familiar with "Jurassic Hyde Park" ?
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/EurekaJurassic_Hyde_Park.html
(Part of the "Pax LImpopo" series)
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/EurekaPax_Limpopo.html

Have a look at the Brave Lads of the 10th Royal Mechanical Regiment
(in Hardlove Impervious Suits) as they take on a Rampaging Saurian
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/media/jhp10.jpg

Prev: Re: Chickens Next: [FT] Struggling OnT Re: OT Chupacabra!