Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My! Next: OT Chupacabra!

Re: The People

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The People

--- Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com> wrote:
> >Not forgetting the Chinese.
> >See
> http://us.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/books/01/13/1421/
> >
> >Having read the book, I think he makes a good, even
> unimpeachable case for it.
>
> Ummm... you should read some of the reviews about
> it, particularly in
> scholarly journals, ...> They _shred_ the book,
calling the author's research
> shoddy at best.
>
> While it isn't unlikely that the Chinese _could_
> have made it to North
> America, ...there is no credible evidence that
> they actually _did_ make
> it to North America.
>
> Allan Goodall

I am unable to remember the program, but some
testing was done on Inuit and several other
N. American tribes.   The DNA result show
a closer relationship to Japanese from the
North of Japan than any other Asian group.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My! Next: OT Chupacabra!