Prev: Re: UNSC Next: Re: [OT]Wargames Journal now free

UNSC

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:26:52 +0100
Subject: UNSC

I find my self extremely tempted by the UNSC models, and was wondering
if
there was any general consensus on the UN fleets design philosophy. I
get
the impression from Indy's site and from some stuff posted by Beth way
back
(on the archive) that the UN fleet has some advanced tech. How does this
translate in FT?

Regards,

Matt Tope.

PS: I wasn't being facetious about chickens in Brazil earlier,
apparently
Old World explorers came across them and couldn't explain they're
presence.
Not that its important really, the chickens I mean.

Prev: Re: UNSC Next: Re: [OT]Wargames Journal now free