Prev: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

My order with GZG.

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:31:30 -0400
Subject: My order with GZG.

I recently placed an order with GZG for some 25mm models.

The only problem was, I wasn't paying attention and I really didn't want
25mm.
I wanted 15mm models.

I immediately emailed Mr. Tuffley requesting that the order be cancelled
and
that I'd get around to ordering what I really wanted later on.	He
responded
promptly that the order was cancelled as well as providing me with the
items
I'd need to order to get the 15mm equivalents of what I'd ordered in
25mm.

Today I just ordered a platoon's each worth of NAC Marines and Japanese
Infantry,  and a squad each of NAC PA and Japanese PA.	All 15mm.

For the first time in my life, I have bought models without having seen
them
first.	How do the Japanese models look?

I fully expect to post a follow-up soon about how GZG delivered my order

promptly and all that.

Thanks to Mr. Tuffley for the trouble-free online shopping.

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...