Prev: Re: New guy Next: Re: Joys of moving

Re: New guy

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:57:53 -0700
Subject: Re: New guy

I've just joined the list so I thought I'd introduce myself.
My names Matt, I'm British, and into Full Thrust.
Other than that, I know next to nothing about this list business,
so if anyone gets to read this it will be a small miracle

Must admit I've been reading alot of the archives over the last few
days and recognized many of the pantheon.

Welcome aboard Matt, everything does get read here. Have fun
with the archives most of us do spend a bit of time there....)

Don

Prev: Re: New guy Next: Re: Joys of moving