Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: [FT] Side-slips in cinematic question

RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:09:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > "Sabre-tooth sausages."
>
> Fitting name really! Will have to run it past my
> labmate who used to hands-on study them ;)

Despite the Termite Imagery-induced misgivings of
certain listmembers, and despite the fact that my
favorite animals are usually large pack predators,
they really are fascinating animals.  I can't remember
all the details, but I seem to recall reading/watching
that they have an amazing level of socialization and
cooperation among members of the same colony.  Indeed,
more like termites or ants than other burrowing rodents.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: [FT] Side-slips in cinematic question