Prev: Re: About those Cybertanks.... Next: Re: About those Cybertanks....

Re: About those Cybertanks....

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 13:54:12 -0500
Subject: Re: About those Cybertanks....

Never was interested in them myself but it always is disappointing when
someone decides they can't make miniatures anymore because _Somebody_
must have wanted them when they started.  Guess if I ever  _do_  want an
OGRE sized Vehicle for DS 2 I'll need to visit a hobby shop for a
plastic
model.

At least they are staying in business if not in Miniatures...

And maybe someone will take them up on the licensing offer.

Hopefully all who want them will get their needs met before they are all
gone.

Not everybody is Reviresco/Starguard in their longevity.

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures (5 mm through
54 mm,)
the  terrain and the rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 13:40:30 +0000 "John C" <john1x@hotmail.com> writes:
>It appears that Steve Jackson Games is discontinuing their miniatures
>lines...including Ogre.  And it looks as though the "Uplift" minis,
>including that really nice dolphin in an exo-suit, are never going to
>be
>released at all.
>
>http://www.sjgames.com/ill/
>
>John Crimmins

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: About those Cybertanks.... Next: Re: About those Cybertanks....