Prev: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:35:50 -0500
Subject: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Personally, when I heard about the Hammer's Slammers game, I figured
that
they would be made in 15mm scale since that would be the best scale for
vehicle/infantry skirmishes.  I find 25mm best for mainly infantry
games,
while micro-armor is best for large scale vehicle engagements.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert