Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:08:34 +0100
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

>>Now, I know it's holiday time and maybe some people are away, but for
those
>>of you who've been desperately wanting more 15mm, this isn't exactly
the
>>best way to convince us that they're commercially viable.... <HINT!>
;-)

>Hint taken ... order placed (at least I hope it's worked OK).

It's not come through yet, Tony - as of late Friday night.... you might
want to try it again (don't worry, I won't bill you twice if you double
order in error!!)  ;-)

For everyone's reference, whenever you place an online order on our
webstore, you SHOULD get (very quickly) an automated response email from
the store software thanking you for the order, and listing what you've
ordered so that you can double-check it is correct. If you do NOT get
this
automated reply, then there is a chance that the store has not taken the
order properly, and you should either try again or drop us an email to
enquire.