Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: warbeads@j...
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:22:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:05:39 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
<snip>

>Now, I know it's holiday time and maybe some people are away, but for
>those
>of you who've been desperately wanting more 15mm, this isn't exactly
>the
>best way to convince us that they're commercially viable.... <HINT!>
>;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Well,  I didn't ask for them (too big for DS 2) but if you have some
images I can evaluate them for my 'Mice in Space' (Alas I found that the
Alternative Armies 15 mm 'human' figures make good 'giant battle mice' -
more so then 15 mm UNSC troops I originally bought hoping to use  -
although I might use them for some shorter faced rodent derived troops
(Biology types - any suggestions?) forces.)  I can always use variant
rifle armed figures especially.  Closed helmets or the UNSC look (Visor
slit) probably are a necessity for 'mice' looking troops.

I assume they are the same height as  the 15 mm UNSC figures? (GZG UNSC
look to be 15 mm to eyes whereas AA look about 18 mm.)

Sorry, Jon, but the reduction from 25 mm to 15 mm reduced the pronounced
front of the UNSC helmet  to where it did not suggest space for a snout
as I had hoped.  You sculpted it well and properly but the effect was
lost in the scale change.  Too bad, they looked good otherwise.

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures (5 mm through
54 mm,)
the  terrain and the rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis