Prev: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: [OT] Weber-verse on Film

Re: [OT] Weber-verse on Film

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:04:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Weber-verse on Film

>Since I seem to recall a 'few' Weber fans on this list I thought I'd
share
>quick note.

Speaking of authors....

Wasn't there supposed to be a David Drake book coming out this summer
with a
CD full of stuff?  Including the first draft of the Hammers Slammers
miniatures game?

Anyone know what book that was, and whether it's been released yet?  Not

much of a Drake fan myself, but this still sounded interesting.

John Crimmins

Prev: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: [OT] Weber-verse on Film