Prev: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!

Show news - Colours VENUE CHANGE!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:29:23 +0100
Subject: Show news - Colours VENUE CHANGE!

Hi all (or at least, those of you in the UK),

For any of you who are planning to go to Colours on the 13/14 Sept,
we've
just been notified by the organisers that the VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED at
the
last minute! Apparently the Hexagon is closed for repairs (something to
do
with asbestos!), so the show is moving to the New Stand, NEWBURY
RACECOURSE. The show dates remain the same. We are told that the venue
is
easy to find, the racecourse being very well signed once you get to the
Newbury area.
They were planning to maker this move NEXT year anyway, apparently, so
have
just brought it forward by a year. The new venue is said to be much
better,
with lots of FREE parking, much more space and good public transport
links
(including rail).

Obviously they will be publicising the change as much as they possibly
can,
but with so little time available the more people who can spread the
word,
the better! Please feel free to repost this on any other lists you have
access to.
Of course, given that a lot of people have been moaning about conditions
at
the Hexagon for years, with the crowds, lack of space, expensive parking
and so on, maybe this move is just what it needs to bring back some of
those who had decided not to bother to go again!

Hope to see some of you there!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!