Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My! Next: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:16:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

>> Joel made it, and yeah, he said it was pillow filler. Spray-painted
>> the bright reds, greys, and blacks.
>
> Spray painted with *fluorescent* red, orange etc, as I recall--gives a
> nice bright color

Don't forget the radiation-green bits as well. It was a highly
gratifying experience. Artillery is my current favorite DS unit, bar
none. I don't think Indy ever wants me behind the button in Ortillery
Command...

And Indy, ya goob, it's Izenberg with a Z.  :-)

In Ephemeral Garbanzo	 (the medium of Noam Raphael Izenberg's latest
temporary sculpture installation)

Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My! Next: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR