Prev: Dirtside combat mini-AAR Next: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:07:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

Pictures even a vacc-head could love! Explosions to 'warm' my heart!

Is your list of maniacs, er, participants in the same order as the
piccie?
I recognize you, Indy, but not so certain about the others.

HOW DID YOU MAKE THE FIRE-AND-SMOKE? I've done blackened cotton before,
but
the orange/red of the fires are GREAT! Is that quilting/pillow filler?

I've even scanned the AAR, and will read again in detail

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: Dirtside combat mini-AAR Next: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR