Prev: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature Next: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature

Re: Ship Class Nomenclature

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:51:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature

Weirdly, I thought, occasionally incorrectly, these were used before...

>Picolo

Early SPI Universe ship game (Three Dee?), though they were instrument
names.

>Chopine
>Filette or Demi
>Magnum

We'll pass on the Tom Selleck comments...

>Marie Jeanne

Dopey moi, I said AHA! B5... Sorry, that was Marie Celeste...

>Double Magnum
>Jeroboam

This turned out to be me remembering Nick Danger, Third Eye. Again, no
ship.

>Rehoboam
>Imperial
>Methuselah
>Salmanazar
>Balthazar
>Nebuchadnezzar

Matrix hovership.

>Melchior

I know I've seen more, but having trouble pinning them down.

>No drinking allowed until you get the clock on your computer
>sorted out :)

Let's do the time warp again!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature Next: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature