Prev: RE: Blakes 7 news Next: RE: Power Projection

Re: Blakes 7 news

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 15:46:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Blakes 7 news

They're doing it as a miniseries, which is more like a group of films
than a television show. On the other hand, there have been the usual
rumors about a series "if the miniseries does well". They might be able
to get away with a series based on their original work, but Hatch might
sue.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: RE: Blakes 7 news Next: RE: Power Projection