Prev: GZG-OLC New Additions and Special Offer Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm FIGURES OUT AT LAST!!

Re: Power Projection

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:10:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Power Projection

Hi Frits,

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 01:13 PM, Frits Kuijlman wrote:

> As far as the D20 version is concerned, you will need a "core book",
> but if I remember correctly there is an open source version somewhere
> on the WotC website.

You're correct about the WotC site. However, you don't need the core
d20 book if you only want to design ships.

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
  "Reality, is something that you rise above..
We don't see things as they are,  we see them
as we are."    Rich - Marillion - .com

Prev: GZG-OLC New Additions and Special Offer Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm FIGURES OUT AT LAST!!