Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Blakes 7 news

Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:13:32 -0500
Subject: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:31:09 +0100 "Germy" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
<snip>
>Sorry Glenn I forgot to say I'd posted them to you!
>I wasn't trying for the surprise package in the mail honest ;)
>
>Jeremey
>www.germy.co.uk
>
>P.S. Glenn don't use super glue to put them together :)

This was the kind of surprise one likes to get.  Unlike work...

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures, terrain and
rules... Fight's on!"

Gracias,
Glenn  - last man in the world without a web site?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Blakes 7 news