Prev: Need some FT Help with weapon design Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

RE: Need some FT Help with weapon design

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:59:35 +1000
Subject: RE: Need some FT Help with weapon design

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:44 AM, DOCAgren@aol.com
[SMTP:DOCAgren@aol.com] wrote:
> Hello all...
>
> 1 of my buddy has a want for a Ship with B3/B4 Firepower but only 12
Range,
> and I have been kicking around the wgt for 1 of these.

Phalon Pulsar-S would be just the thing he needs (FB2).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Commonwealth policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Need some FT Help with weapon design Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!