Prev: Re: IJN Themes? Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Back from GenCon!

From: "Glenn Higgins" <res0udaa@v...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:37:07 -0500
Subject: Back from GenCon!

Greetings all! GenCon was a blast. I did not get in as much gaming as I
would have liked, but I could only be in one place at a time. I
thoroughly enjoyed the Full Thrust games that Dean ran, and was
surprised to find a DSII game featuring Bolos from the Laumer books. I
got to talk with one of my favorite authors, Elizabeth Moon, and
hobnobbed with several game designers. I even met an old Navy buddy that
I had not seen in over fifteen years!

I did manage to pick up the dropship, Jaime. It went for $100 USD.

I understand that some GZG games and demos are being run at
PentaCon....any one have more info?

Prev: Re: IJN Themes? Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!