Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future Next: ATTENTION GERMY!

OGRE in DS2 (was RE: War of the Worlds in DS2)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@e...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:25:28 -0400
Subject: OGRE in DS2 (was RE: War of the Worlds in DS2)

> Sorry, I thought it was modularized further, with each weapon in it's
own
> 'hull'.

John and I kicked around the idea on the road back from Historicon last
night.	Here is what we came up with:

http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/DSII/dsii.html
<http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/DSII/dsii.html>

An OGRE is *really* expensive and might be unkillable, so take what's
there
with a grain of salt until it's at least been tested once.  Still, if it
works it will give a fell very much like the SJ game, the defenders
shooting
off various sections until it's finally killed.

Tom

P.S. Some updates to the WWII stuff is there as well, if anyone is
interested.

Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future Next: ATTENTION GERMY!