Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future

[OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:21:51 +1000
Subject: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future

G'day guys,

A mate sent me this and I thought it might be up someone's alley here...

Anyone who has seen Tom Cruise fire his state-of-the-art sound wave gun
at his pursuers in Minority Report no doubt assumes it is a weapon from
the arsenal of science fiction. But such a weapon, or at least a
less-glamorous version, is scientific fact.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/DailyNews/sonic_bullet020716.html

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future