Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:37:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 01:04 PM, Doug Evans wrote:

> Just remember, game time and show time are not the same. Heck, show
> time is
> never the same across two episodes. Does it feel right? Fleet Action
> did
> pretty good until you had to figure out damage.

Or turned a line abreast squadron 90 degrees ;-)

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
  "Reality, is something that you rise above..
We don't see things as they are,  we see them
as we are."    Rich - Marillion - .com

Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?