Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:04:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

***
<giggle> Like the ships survived easily in combat in the series.
</giggle>
*** ;->=*

Well, anything with Shadows, prior to adding Vorlon tech, is going to
tend
to be short. ;->=

Ditto earlier Earth vessels against Minbari.

However, and I forget the show, but it's where an Primus is just closing
down targeting on B5, and a G'Quon drops in. They took each other out
DAMN
quick!

Just remember, game time and show time are not the same. Heck, show time
is
never the same across two episodes. Does it feel right? Fleet Action did
pretty good until you had to figure out damage.

Game needs a damage computer. Only time I feel like that is when I'm
figuring threshold on a really big ship in FT.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?